The Lake Forest MBA program is comprised of 16 units, including 13 core units and 3 elective units. Typically, one course is the equivalent of one unit; however, some courses are half units. To enhance the strength of our practitioner-led classroom learning environment, we also utilize technology to deliver course content. This includes the use of blended delivery options, as well as exclusively online courses.
Your Lake Forest MBA program begins with our MBA Kickoff, the first official day for new students. More than a new student orientation, the MBA Kickoff introduces each student to skills and concepts that will maximize your MBA experience.
To be eligible to apply for admission into the Lake Forest MBA program, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Four or more years of professional work experience
- A United States bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Currently employed full-time (not required for students in career transition)
The following components are required to complete the admissions process:
1) Admissions interview:
The admissions interview is typically the first step in the admissions process. All MBA candidates are required to interview with an admissions representative. The only admissions requirement you must have prepared for the admissions interview is a current version of your resume.
To schedule an interview, call the campus you wish to attend.
- Lake Forest Campus 847-574-5180
- Schaumburg Campus 847-756-3946
2) Your current resume
3) Official academic transcripts
4) Two letters of recommendation
5) Application with personal statement
6) Official GMAT scores, if applicable
The best way to get started on your admissions process is to request an information packet by mail. We’ll send you all the information you need to get the ball rolling.