Events at LFGSM
There’s perhaps no better way to get to know us than to experience an LFGSM event ? whether it’s a small gathering or a major public forum.
The School regularly hosts MBA Previews -- our version of an open house -- at its campuses and on-site locations. We also host webinars for prospective students, and invite you to visit a class in session.
And for the chance to sharpen your leadership skills with tips from the best and brightest, come to one of our major events; we hold several each year. Being part of the LFGSM family ? whether you’re a student, an alum, a prospect, a corporate client or a friend of the School ? has distinct advantages, like inclusion on a very prestigious guest list.
Get invited to exclusive events for professionals in your functional area, and to LFGSM's acclaimed Business Education Forums. Here’s a sampling of the esteemed professionals who have recently given presentations to our students, alumni and friends.
- Michael Arndt, Editor, Innovation and Design, BusinessWeek
- Bridget Brennan, CEO of Female Factor, and author of Why She Buys
- Boyd Clarke, Former President and CEO of Tom Peters Company and co-author of The Leader’s Voice
- Scott Davis, Senior Partner, Prophet Brand Strategy, and author of The Shift
- Keith Fox, President, BusinessWeek
- Paul Glen, Syndicated columnist and award-winning author of Leading Geeks
- Marshall Goldsmith, America’s preeminent executive coach, and best-selling author of What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
- Oren Harari, Professor of Strategy and Global Management, Graduate School of Business at University of San Francisco, and best-selling author of Break From the Pack
- Adam Hartung, Managing Partner, Spark Partners, author of Create Marketplace Disruption, and columnist for Forbes.com*
- Dan Heath, columnist for FastCompany magazine, co-author of Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard, and Made to Stick
- Rich Horwath, President of the Strategic Thinking Institute, and author of Deep Dive*
- Doug Lennick, EVP/Senior Advisor, Ameriprise, and best-selling co-author of Moral Intelligence
- Ron McMillan, Co-founder of Vital Smarts and The Covey Leadership Center, and best-selling co-author of Crucial Conversations and Influencer
- Bette Price, President and CEO of The Price Group, and co-author of True Leaders
- Harold Sirkin, Senior VP and Director, Boston Consulting Group, and co-author of Payback and Globality
- Jack Welch, Former CEO of General Electric, and best-selling author of Winning
* Also on faculty at Lake Forest Graduate School of Management