You've Got Questions. We've Got Answers.
Prospective students who attend MBA Previews often tell us that their favorite part of the evening was the panel discussion. MBA Previews always feature a panel of current students, alumni and faculty who are there to answer your questions.
Panelists are happy to talk to you about how the Lake Forest MBA has impacted their careers. They’re also on hand to field questions about work/life/school balance, their classroom experiences, how they use the network, why they chose LFGSM over other options, or anything else that might be on your mind. Need some advice about your MBA and your career? Just ask.
In addition to the panel discussion, the Preview experience offers many chances to get your questions answered. There will be other prospective students, faculty, students, alumni and staff on hand, and we encourage you to take advantage of the knowledge and perspectives gathered in the room.
Many Ways to Get Answers
An MBA Preview is just one way to get answers to your questions about the MBA program at Lake Forest Graduate School of Management. Here are just a few other ways to learn more:
- Attend a non-Preview event (in person or online) with LFGSM
- Visit a class in session
- Join our LinkedIn group, “Considering a Lake Forest MBA,” where other prospective students, alumni and current students are available to chat
- Become a fan of LFGSM on Facebook and post your questions there
- Follow and interact with us on Twitter (@LFGSM)
- Hear and see our stories on YouTube
- Schedule your admissions interview and take a campus tour
- Ask colleagues and friends about LFGSM (with 8,000 alumni, you’re bound to know one!)