Take the Next Step
An MBA Preview is the perfect opportunity to discover whether Lake Forest Graduate School of Management is the right place for you. If you like what you see and hear during the Preview, you’ll have opportunities to take the next steps in your admissions process. Here’s some advice about how to make the most of your Preview:
Consider bringing a guest.
- Colleagues, friends and significant others often ask great questions on your behalf
Before attending, think about what you really want to know about the Lake Forest MBA program.
- Beyond what you can learn from a Web site or a program catalogue, you’re bound to have some important questions. Perhaps you want to understand what makes us different from other MBA programs you’re considering, or you want advice from alumni and students about how to juggle the responsibilities of family/work/school all at once. Scribble your questions down in advance ? we’re happy to make sure they get answered.
Bring your iPad, smart phone, or planner so you have your schedule handy.
- During and after the Preview, you’ll have the chance to schedule your admissions interview (an informal 50-55 minute one-on-one conversation with an admissions advisor).
- In addition to the information you can get about tuition planning at the Preview, you might be interested in scheduling an appointment to discuss your specific needs and concerns regarding student loans, tuition reimbursement, scholarships and VA benefits.
Bring some business cards.
- Like all LFGSM events, MBA Previews are attended by an impressive crowd of experienced professionals. Why wait until you’re a student to start networking with students, alumni, and faculty?